√ The Go List
Δ The Caution List
× The Stop List*
MAY CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS
Mycophenolate (CellCept) & Mycophenolic acid (Myfortic)
Thalidomide & Lenalidomide (Revlimid)
- Diav-Citrin O, Blyakhman S, Shechtman S, et al. Pregnancy outcome following in utero exposure to hydroxychloroquine: a prospective comparative observational study. Reproductive Toxicology. 2013;39:58–62.
- Clowse ME, Magder L, Witter F, et al. Hydroxychloroquine in lupus pregnancy. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 2006;54:3640–7.
- Eudy AM, Siega-Riz AM, Engel SM, et al. Effect of pregnancy on disease flares in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2018;77:855-60.
- Leroux M, Desveaux C, Parcevaux M, et al. Impact of hydroxychloroquine on preterm delivery and intrauterine growth restriction in pregnant women with systemic lupus erythematosus: a descriptive cohort study. Lupus. 2015;24:1384–91.
- Skorpen CG, Hoeltzenbein M, Tincani A, et al. The EULAR points to consider for use of antirheumatic drugs before pregnancy, and during pregnancy and lactation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2016;75:795-810.
- Andreoli L, Bertsias GK, Agmon-Levin N, et al. EULAR recommendations for women’s health and the management of family planning, assisted reproduction, pregnancy and menopause in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and/or antiphospholipid syndrome. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2017;76:476-85.
- Flint J, Panchal S, Hurrell A, et al. BSR and BHPR guideline on prescribing drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding—Part I: standard and biologic disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs and corticosteroids. Rheumatology. 2016;55:1693-7.
- Ichinose K, Sato S, Kitajima Y, et al. The efficacy of adjunct tacrolimus treatment in pregnancy outcomes in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus. 2018;27:1312-20.
- Webster P, Wardle A, Bramham K, et al. Tacrolimus is an effective treatment for lupus nephritis in pregnancy. Lupus. 2014;23:1192-6.
- Indraratna PL, Virk S, Gurram D, Day RO. Use of colchicine in pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Rheumatology. 2017;57:382-7.
- Palmsten K, Rolland M, Hebert MF, et al. Patterns of prednisone use during pregnancy in women with rheumatoid arthritis: Daily and cumulative dose. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2018;27:430-8.
- Østensen M, Khamashta M, Lockshin M, et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive drugs and reproduction. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 2006;8:209.
- Chakravarty EF, Murray ER, Kelman A, et al. Pregnancy outcomes after maternal exposure to rituximab. Blood. 2011;117:1499-506.
- Bérard A, Zhao JP, Shui I, et al. Leflunomide use during pregnancy and the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2018 1;77:500-9.
- Cassina M, Johnson DL, Robinson LK, et al. Pregnancy outcome in women exposed to leflunomide before or during pregnancy. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2012;64:2085-94.
- Weber-Schoendorfer C, Beck E, Tissen-Diabaté T, et al. Leflunomide–a human teratogen? A still not answered question. An evaluation of the German Embryotox pharmacovigilance database. Reproductive Toxicology. 2017;71:101-7.
- Chambers CD, Johnson DL, Robinson LK, et al. Birth outcomes in women who have taken leflunomide during pregnancy. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2010;62:1494-503.